Thursday, July 1, 2010

About Why can't I write stories about a private detective who works in Minneapolis

Why can't I write stories about a private detective who works in Minneapolis? ?
I was on top of my doghouse, typing and typing, and then Linus van Pelt came over and viewed my story. He said I can't write stories about a private detective who works in Minneapolis. Why not?! And how about a story about a private detective who works in Duluth instead?
Books & Authors - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's Sunday! That's why! DUH!.....
2 :
i do not see why not, you should be aloud to write about whatever you want. i think it is unfair that you are not aloud to write about it.

Read more other entries :  
About any work needed in minneapolis
About Debating on moving to Northeast area or Upto...