Friday, April 16, 2010

About How can a 15 year old girl make money in Colorado Springs

How can a 15 year old girl make money in Colorado Springs?
I need money FAST. Lots of it. About $300. Nowhere close to where I live is hiring, and you have to be 16 to work at most places anyways. I like to babysit, but nobody needs babysitters right now. I don't have anything I could sell that people might want to buy. I REFUSE to do any of those online "make money now!" things, so please don't tell me to do that. Glaceau: That would work, except for the part where I said nowhere close to where I live is hiring. None of the restaraunts, stores, or any other businesses are hiring because of the economy. It's really a pain, but even if I got a permit, I wouldn't be able to find a job.
Personal Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get a work permit and work there's no quick way to get money like that unless its doing something degrading like stripping or selling your body. drugs...so on
 
Read more other entries : 
About Can you recommend a good Dr for Aspergers/A...
About Toyoto Rav4 Water Pump for wiper fluid not w...